Mold is more than unsightly — it’s a significant health hazard for you and your family. When mold takes hold in your home, it does more than stain walls and create unpleasant odors. Mold spores spread through the air, contaminating your home and potentially causing illnesses as well as significant property damage. The effects of mold in your home can be costly in more ways than one. As a result, when you need mold cleanup in your home, you want to know that the contractor will provide all of the services you need — and eradicate mold for good.
Don't Let Mold Affect Your Health!
Are you looking for mold removal in Charlotte or the surrounding area? We have extensive expertise in inspection and mold remediation services and are one of the most experienced mold removal companies locally.
Our Complete Mold Services
Trust Foundation Doctor to handle your mold removal and cleanup needs in the Charlotte metro area and you’ll benefit from our experience and professionalism. We provide complete mold services that encompass any issue that may arise when addressing mold in your home. Our mold services include:
- Mold Inspection: Foundation Doctor will inspect your home for signs of mold contamination, even those that cannot be seen by the naked eye. We use advanced technology to locate mold, hidden water sources that allow it to take hold, and signs of damage caused by mold.
- Mold Containment: Preventing mold spores from spreading throughout the house during cleanup is an essential part of the process. Foundation Doctor uses containment procedures to ensure that any mold remains isolated in the contaminated area and is not spread throughout your home.
- Air Filtration: If mold damage is located inside your home, Foundation Doctor will clean and filter the air in the affected area with powerful scrubbers and filters that remove airborne mold spores.
- Mold Removal: We will remove any carpeting, drywall or other materials that may harbor mold colonies or treat it with powerful antimicrobial treatments that kill existing mold colonies and prevent new ones from forming.
- Mold Prevention: After the mold and fungus have been addressed, Foundation Doctor will apply a botanically based, environmentally friendly commercial mold prevention solution that eliminates roots and mold spores and lasts through hundreds of wet and dry cycles.
- Restoration: Once the mold issues have been addressed, Foundation Doctor will restore your home to its original condition, performing any necessary major and/or minor repairs.
Experience the Difference Yourself
Looking for mold remediation in Charlotte or the surrounding area? Contact us. Other companies may promise complete mold testing and mold removal services, but none can match the dedication to customer service and competitive pricing that Foundation Doctor offers you. If you’re concerned about mold in your home and its potential impact on your family’s health and your property, schedule your free estimate with Foundation Doctor today.