Keeping your crawl space clean is an easy way to maintain optimal air quality and energy efficiency inside your home. Foundation Doctor makes the tedious task of cleaning out your crawl space easy and efficient.
Contact the Crawl Space Experts
No crawl space is too large or too small for Foundation Doctor! In fact, our skilled crewmembers have experience in some of the smallest crawlspaces in North Carolina.
Why Do We Perform Crawl Space Cleanout and Maintenance?
Most crawl spaces contain organic matter, such as wood, paper and construction debris, that has accumulated over the years for a variety of reasons. Any organic material in your crawl space can attract termites, bugs, spiders, snakes and other creepy crawlers. Plus, moisture or water in the presence of this organic material can cause mildew and mold in some cases — a problem you surely want to avoid.
When Should You Call Foundation Doctor for Crawl Space Services?
We recommend that your crawl space be cleaned out when:
- You notice unpleasant smells
- You see evidence of pests and vermin
- Your area has been hit with torrential rains and you need to check for leaks
- Your furnace seems to be working harder, and you want to check the condition of your insulation
Even if you don’t notice these issues, it’s a good idea to have your crawl space cleaned and inspected every spring or every winter to prevent problems.
What We Can Do for You
When you contact us to clean out your crawl space, you’ll receive expert service from our trained professionals. Once our crews arrive at your house, they will:
- Clean out the crawl space. We will completely remove any rotting wood, animal droppings, mold, debris, old insulation or anything else that may be compromising the air quality inside your home.
- Sanitize the area. Simply scrubbing mold and mildew isn’t enough. Those contaminates can remain lurking beneath the surface, waiting for their next opportunity to grow and cause problems for you. That’s why our cleaning service includes full sanitization. This ensures that those fungi and mold are killed completely and won’t be back again.
- Deodorize your air. Even after a crawl space is cleaned, the unpleasant smells can linger. Our comprehensive service includes deodorizing the air in that area, so you can rest assured that all traces of your property’s problems would be wiped clean.
Time to get your crawl space cleaned? Schedule your free consultation today!