Mold is more than unsightly — it’s a significant health hazard for you and your family. When mold takes hold in your home, it does more than stain walls and create unpleasant odors. Mold spores spread through the air, contaminating your home and potentially causing illnesses as well as significant property damage. The effects of mold in your home can be costly in more ways than one. That’s why, when you need mold cleanup in your home, you want to know that the contractor you hire can provide all of the services you need. With our extensive expertise in inspection and mold remediation services in North Carolina, Foundation Doctor is one of the most accomplished and experienced mold removal companies in Charlotte and the surrounding areas.
Our Complete Mold Services
When you trust Foundation Doctor to handle your mold removal and cleanup needs in the Charlotte metro area, you’ll benefit from our expert services. We provide complete mold services that address practically any needs you might have when it comes to addressing mold in your home. Our mold services include:
- Mold Inspection: Foundation Doctor will perform an inspection of your home, looking for signs of mold contamination, even where it can’t be seen by the naked eye. We use advanced technology to locate mold as well as the hidden water sources that allow it to take hold. We also inspect your property for signs of damage caused by mold.
- Mold Containment: Preventing mold spores from spreading throughout the house during cleanup is an essential part of the process. Foundation Doctor will use containment procedures to ensure that the mold remains isolated in the contaminated area.
- Air Filtration: If the mold damage is located inside your home Foundation Doctor will clean and filter the air in the affected area with powerful air scrubbers and filters to remove mold spores from the air.
- Mold Removal: Any carpeting, drywall or other materials that may harbor mold colonies are removed and/or treated with powerful antimicrobial treatments that kill existing mold colonies and prevent new ones from forming.
- Mold Prevention: After the mold and fungus have been addressed, Foundation Doctor will apply a botanical based environmentally friendly commercial mold prevention solution that will eliminate roots and mold spores while lasting through hundreds of wet and dry cycles.
- Restoration: Once the mold issues have been addressed, Foundation Doctor will restore your home to its original condition, performing any major and/or minor repairs that may be necessary.